Purchase and Returns Policy
Please choose your purchase carefully and contact us if you have any questions about the suitability of a product before you purchase so we can assist you to make the best product purchase.
Our products have been selected because of their quality and we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. We only supply products from trusted brands that offer comprehensive manufacturer’s warranties and offer service and support.
If you receive a faulty item, we will ensure this is rectified as quickly as possible for you with a replacement.
Please email us with details and a photo if possible and convenient and we will have the problem looked at and rectified for you. We abide by the WA Consumer Law and please click below if you would like more information on those below
All returned items are subject to a 30% restocking fee and our policy lasts 30 days from date of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase then unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund/ exchange or credit note. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and presentable for sale.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, all goods must be freighted back to us and they must include the receipt with date of purchase.
There are certain situations where refunds will not be granted:
- The item is not in its original condition
- The item is damaged due to misuse
- The item missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- The item is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- The item is not returned with the receipt
Steps for Returning a Product
To return a product simply follow the steps below:
- Submit your details by email to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). All RAN are given by email for record tracking (not by phone). The details to submit in the email are: Name, Email Address, Phone number, Product Description, Order/ Invoice Number, Reason you want to return the item.
- Pack the product in the original packaging and include all of its components and accessories as well as a copy of the original receipt and the authority from us to proceed.
- Address the package as below:
Returns to the below address
Aussie Pool Heating
5A Barnett Ct, Morley WA 6062
- Ship the product to us using a shipping service with tracking
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of receiving the return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund even is the item stated Free Shipping as shipping is an expense we have paid in providing the item to you.
If you are shipping an item to us, please use a trackable shipping service or purchase insurance to ensure we receive your return.
We deliver products using Australia Post. Big Post and Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
Please email us for any returns and additional return information.